Venus Rivera profile image 76

What's A Good Age To Start Telling A Child About The Birds & The Bees?

• Venus Rivera profile image

Daisy Rivera (Venus Rivera) 2 years ago

My close friend had asked me this question a few months ago. I thought I should share it amongst my hub family & friends and see what the response would be. You're right that's the same advice I've recently gave her. Thank you for sharing your in

Kate Mc Bride profile image88

Kate McBride (Kate Mc Bride) says

• Venus Rivera profile image

Daisy Rivera (Venus Rivera) 2 years ago

We as parents don't need our children to be confused by other influences. That's why it necessary for us to addressed the matter first. An open communication is the best key to unlock everything. Thank you for sharing your story and comment.

jlpark profile image85

Jacqui (jlpark) says

• Venus Rivera profile image

Daisy Rivera (Venus Rivera) 2 years ago

Yes- an awkward moment in every young ladies life but it has to be revealed to them at as early as possible because every girl will go through it and they need to know what to do when it happens. We don't know what age it will happen to them. Thanks

• Venus Rivera profile image

Daisy Rivera (Venus Rivera) 2 years ago

Thank you so much for your input and the same to you and your family.

Sara Jofre profile image77

Sarah (Sara Jofre) says

• Venus Rivera profile image

Daisy Rivera (Venus Rivera) 2 years ago

Yes- you're right! It's very important that the parents be the first person to explain it to their child before someone else does because whatever happens in your household. You'll be the one to hold the situation anyways not the other person. Thanks

Venkatachari M profile image79

Venkatachari M says