Jackie Lynnley profile image 74

Did you have kids who thought you couldn't see if you were on the phone?

I know I cannot be the only parent whose kids could become so unruly when I would get on the phone. It was as if I weren't even there! Were your kids like this?

Randall Guinn profile image84

Randall Guinn says

• Jackie Lynnley profile image

Jackie Lynnley 2 years ago

I had to start explaining to whoever I was talking to that I had to put the phone down a minute to deal with them; so finally they saw the phone was not attached to my head just because I was talking on it! lol Glad to see I wasn't the only one!

• Jackie Lynnley profile image

Jackie Lynnley 2 years ago

No I mean when my kids lived at home and I would get on the phone talking to a friend for example they would start fighting with each other or just have any kind of commotion going on that they would never do otherwise; it just never made any sense!

daydreamer13 profile image60

daydreamer13 says