Gabriel Wilson profile image 93

Would you stay in an unhappy marriage for the sake of your children?

My friend has been married for almost 10 years and has 3 children. She and her husband hate each other (her words not mine) but have decided to suffer being unhappy until their children are all over 16. The youngest is only 4. I don't think I could do that, would you?

• Gabriel Wilson profile image

Gabriel Wilson 2 years ago

Your last sentence spells it out for me, thank you for that.

Lori P. profile image85

Lori Chidori Phillips (Lori P.) says

liesl5858 profile image83

Linda Bryen (liesl5858) says

• Gabriel Wilson profile image

Gabriel Wilson 2 years ago

Life is too short to be unhappy for so long, you're right :) Tanx.

• Gabriel Wilson profile image

Gabriel Wilson 2 years ago

The trust issue thing is very important, I hadn't really thought about it that way, but of course now that you've said it, it's stupid to deny the effects of being dishonest. Thank you.

Stargrrl says

• Gabriel Wilson profile image

Gabriel Wilson 2 years ago

I think you have something with the respect and authority, I am already seeing that. Tanx.