Lyrickkw profile image 59

Naps to sleep or not to sleep , that is the question.

How energized do you feel after a quick nap?

Are Naps Good for You?90

Are Naps Good for You?

• Lyrickkw profile image

Lyrickkw 2 years ago

Yes. It seem that it is hard to get a nap these days! I find it rare but I try to nap as much as I can.

Amanda108 profile image90

Amanda (Amanda108) says

• Lyrickkw profile image

Lyrickkw 2 years ago

I wish I had more time to sleep but life must go on! I try to get sleep as much as often. I wish we had more time to relax and sleep but the everyday schedules of life able us to work more and sleep less. I think it so important to get relax .

Diana Lee profile image80

Diana L Pierce (Diana Lee) says

• Lyrickkw profile image

Lyrickkw 2 years ago

Nap is good for some but not all. As long as you get your proper rest that is all that count!

JennyRose2 profile image60

JennyRose2 says

Beckyboozles says

LoisRyan13903 profile image78

LoisRyan13903 says

• Lyrickkw profile image

Lyrickkw 2 years ago

I too have that same problem at times. In my busy schedule I try to use a timer or call a friend to wake me up so I won't over sleep.