Lyrickkw profile image 59

Why are the children of today playing a witch craft game called the charlie challenge?

Parents beware I just found out from local children that there is a game called the charlie challenge! The is not a game children or anyone should play. I don't know the true meaning or where it came from but it sound and look creepy. As a parent I am concern how movie and thingsnof thenworld are affecting our children. I would like to know how younfeel about this and why?

Lori P. profile image93

Best Answer Lori Chidori Phillips (Lori P.) says

• Lyrickkw profile image

Lyrickkw 23 months ago

Thank you for your response! Yes . Evil is nothing to play with. What I found hard to believe is that the educators such as teachers are laughing and playing this game with students. This world is mess up! People need to leave that stuff alone!

• Lyrickkw profile image

Lyrickkw 23 months ago

Everything seem harmless at first until something happens! We have to know as human beings that just like there is good in the world, there is evil as well. Yes. Everyone want to play and have fun however at what cost.