Has anyone been abused by a famoly member or a close friend ???

So basically my mate is in desprate need of advice of anyone who has been in this persition and how to over come it as its effecting her adult life and has no contact with her family anymore as the abuser was a family member and went prison but is back out and living with family and she feels she just can't get past it or over come the anger she feels for them ! Also she has developed compulsive lying dissorder because of the years she actually wad abused for and her family has disowned her because of that helppppp please no judging!!!!

Ashley LeAnn profile image72

Ashley LeAnn says

RTalloni profile image89

RTalloni says

xuniperx profile image74

xuniperx says

nessemilyreece 17 months ago

She said she has tryed therapy and it has worked to a certain degree but she is still not there yet. I as her friend never mention it untill she talks about it but I dunno what more I can say to her she is just stuck in the anger side its not nice