My ex bathes my nine year old daughter?

My husband and I are getting divorced and he currently has custody of my two daughters, ages 2 and 9. The oldest has Emotional Behavior Disorder and mild autism and Asberger Syndrome and has also been a witness to the emotional abuse her stepfather has done to me over some years. She and her sister are now the target of that abuse since I have left. She has told me many times - and so has he - that she sleeps in his bed with him on a regular basis and he bathes her even though I taught her how to do it herself. I have seen her get upset when she can't sleep with him. What do I do? HELP!!

Genesii 13 months ago

The answer to why he has them is long and confusing, but in a nutshell, he gained custody of my oldest through lies and manipulation. As far as the abuse towards my daughter, it is far more complicated than you think. I will comment again.

Cynthia Hoover profile image95

Cynthia Hoover says

Genesii 13 months ago

I have called Child Protection Services as of yesterday, and they have pulled both my daughters out of his house and I am under the impression that they are being questioned now. The support groups don't touch on emotional abuse or sexual abuse...

helenstuart profile image80

Helen Stuart (helenstuart) says

Genesii says

• Cynthia Hoover profile image

Cynthia Hoover 13 months ago

Aww honey I am so sorry your going through all this. I spent a fair amount of my youth in therapy after I reverted to an infantile state. I wish I had some words of wisdom for you, but situations like these tent to take a lot of time to resolve.