Why am I parenting my grand children at 55 ?

I was so close to freedom being a parent of six . I was hoping my oldest daughter would get herself together after having kids . By together I mean of drugs . Now I am dealing with SRS and dirty diapers . I am praying that this will change her . It has changed everything in our life . It has brought us closer together as family . But pray everyday to give me strength in my mind and body to get through this .

Julescain6 10 months ago

Yes you are probably right . I myself got married very young and had three kids . Was divorced at twenty six . But I work hard and got two degrees . Kids today think they are so entitled . And play the blame game .

Julescain6 10 months ago

SRS says she needs to work because the kids need a home and food , clothes etc. They asked her to sign up for natcotics anonymous . And get anxiety medication . Mean while my husband and I fully support the kids because SRS says we don't need support

walmart cher profile image60

walmart cher says

• Carol Morris profile image

Carol Morris 9 months ago

I disagree with you. Some people have only 2 kids and they don't pay any attention to them and others pay lots of attention to their kids which turns them to drugs and other ways of getting away from all that attention and stress.