What can we do as parents to help our youth overcome bullying?

Bullying can lead to depression and anxiety, I know this first hand as I have a child that has been dealing with these struggles for quite a few years. Kids need to know it's ok to talk about their problems and feelings, fortunately my child and I have always had good communication and she was open about her depression and anxiety. We were able to work with the school and got her involved with talk therapy and treatment. Just living through her struggles and being witness to her journey I want to help and get the word out to help others help their children.

krillco profile image95

William E Krill Jr (krillco) says

• threekeys profile image

Threekeys 12 months ago

I cannot help wonder that the bullying must be systemic and/or there must be a lot of adults who believe/use bullying tactics. It has gotten them what they want. How do you then get someone to hear your "No" when authourities dont back you?

Cissy1946 says