threekeys profile image 83

If a rumour appears that one of the adult children is not the child of the father, do you let things

lie till that one parent passes away? Or is the best thing to do is have a paternity test done? Even if it shatters the lives of many or one, at this stage of life?


sort by best latest

Omar Eldamsheety profile image28

Omar Eldamsheety says

You can help the HubPages community highlight top quality content by ranking this answer up or down.

8 months ago
 |  Comment
  • threekeys profile image

    ThreeKeys 8 months ago

    You are right Omar, this is difficult.