Ericdierker profile image 61

Are neighborhoods safe in your area for halloween?

Something made me think of an incident. My wonderful mother/wife was going around last year. My son and a neighbor's son were dressed the same - I think Iron man. Well the moms got all messed up and took the hand of the other's child. Two doors down they figured it out. Too funny. My son has good friends on our street and we know most neighbors by sight and name. We even put up barricade stuff that you can drive around but slow you down. Is my neighborhood freaky? I am going to see all of my boy's classmates tonight. I can hardly wait.

Dean Traylor profile image94

Dean Traylor says

6 weeks ago
  • Ericdierker profile image

Eric Dierker (Ericdierker) 6 weeks ago

Bummer dude. We screamed at an testosterone filled idiot in his truck last night for going to fast and he slowed down and yelled out his window that he was sorry. Wow did we have a blast last night. Except for too much candy all was well. All good.

ahorseback profile image81

ahorseback says

6 weeks ago
  • Ericdierker profile image

Eric Dierker (Ericdierker) 6 weeks ago

That is why we barricade the street. And I have a bunch of glow sticks to hand out - super fun but the purpose is serious.As I read about this this morning I realized quickly that our "hood" is not normal.

shanmarie profile image80

shanmarie says

6 weeks ago

6 weeks ago