HI, my little girl has been hexed really strongly. What can I do to help her and remove it?

My littile girl is 3, Not eating even things she really loves, complains of stomach and throat, not sleeping properly..looks very tired and pale, very negative towards everyone, always crying and frightened. What can I do to help her and remove this spell/hex? I have been adding rosenary and rue to her bathwater everynight seems to be getting better but not strong enough perhaps b/c she breaks in and out of it still. I am desperate for any help. Please and Thank you.

relache profile image88

Raye (relache) says

Vibhavari profile image87

Vibhavari says

boucalinda says

2 answers hidden due to negative feedback. Show