profile image 44

my daycare is not licensed, can I deduct what I paid in 2009?

The daycare I use is not licensed in Michigan. Can I deduct what I paid for daycare in 2009?


sort by best latest

Joni Douglas profile image87

Joni Douglas says

You can help the HubPages community highlight top quality content by ranking this answer up or down.

7 years ago
 |  Comment