December1979 profile image 57

I'm scared! I think I met my souls missing piece! Even scarier He came so unexpected!

I have been giving up little by little day by day. Only holding out to finish my book. So my daughters will be financially secure. And The book will be a legacy they can continually add to and pass on! My heart has never known love! I have never been loved! I know love for my girls! I feel like I'm dying inside! Then today this guy I met turns out to have all the qualities of the man I waited for then gave up hope for! He is ready after a few moments to go for it! I like that! I want it bad! I trust him and I feel like I know him! Please anyone all advice welcomed!

SoundAdvice profile image59

SoundAdvice says

jite profile image60

jite says

Georgiana85 says