Does it make me a mean person to get on the defensive and react; when it comes to my son?

From day one ,my sister has wanted my son, and my grandmother told me not to allow her to keep him. Especially for long periods. Each and every time I put my foot down she and my mom get on the defensive as if I am suppose to just let her have him. Like I am hurting her feelings. It pisses me off and I keep trying to be nice and allow him to go sometimes but she acts as if she is in control. My mom always backs her up. What do I do?

C.V.Rajan profile image64

Disillusioned (C.V.Rajan) says

daydreamer13 profile image60

daydreamer13 says

eli grey profile image59

eli grey says