Can my boyfriend's soon to be ex wife keep the 1 yr old away from him if i am around?

she says i am on drugs and am dangerous to the child, but it is exactly the other way around. They are not divorced yet, and no legal seperation, but he left new years day, we started dating at the end of march, it is now mid july.He still pays bills for her and buys the baby everything she needs,since the mother can't afford them due to her addictions.I love the child and she has taken a great liking to me as well. She (the wife) found out we brought her to my niece's 3rd birthday party and threw a fit. Threatens him to not see the child if i am over his house. Can she keep the child from us?

wychic profile image80

Rebecca Mikulin (wychic) says

K9keystrokes profile image93

India Arnold (K9keystrokes) says

MrsOdie profile image60

MrsOdie says

KryMoore07 says

mattdigiulio profile image79

mattdigiulio says