profile image 44

what type of visa will be needed if you want to hire a full time housekeeper/nanny from the Phils.


sort by best latest

Ben Evans profile image74

Ben Evans says

You can help the HubPages community highlight top quality content by ranking this answer up or down.

7 years ago
 |  Comment