I have a step son who has some sort of handicapp that he nor his father wants to address he is...

23 yrs old....he goes to work when he wants, does at work and at home as little as he can....his fater thinks we need to continue to help him to maintain his job and home as necessary...I feel we are adding to the problem by always being there to bail him out...he now does not have a car and we had a motorcylce i wanted to sell to help pay bills and his father wants to give it to him as long as necessary to use till he can afford anoter car this is the same bike we bought and he was to pay for and did not...my question is when does helping him stop

Lisa HW profile image83

Lisa HW says

Tony L Smith profile image57

Tony L Smith says

GdessLacey profile image60

GdessLacey says

DanuckInUSA profile image59

DanuckInUSA says