What if there is a visitation order for the non-custodial parent and they do not adhere to it....

Such as a weekly visit on their off weekends and are continuously cancelling, because they say their schedule does not allow without consideriation for their child or the custodial parents schedule. If they are not adhering to their court ordered visitation why is it that there is nothing the custodial parent can do and the court allows this inconsistency in the childs schedule with no regard on how it is affecting the child. As a custodial parent I find it very interesting that there is nothing that I can do to protect my child from that, but yet if I try to do something about it legally then

zoey24 profile image84

zoey24 says

NYKitten82 profile image61

NYKitten82 says