hi my name is maha lakshmi my age is 26 . actually i suspected that i am pregnant. because every...

month my dates are very perfect . i.e for every 28 days i get period. but now this time i am not yet. and 2 days are gone. now my problem is i am going to tirupathi for that reason i take premonort-n(5mg) tablet to delay period. is there any problem for my pregnancy actually i follow the calender to get pregnancy and i want to become a mother . so is there any problem to take that tablet. for my trip it is neccessary to take 6 tablets . is it harmful for pregnancy????? pls mail

sofs profile image86

sofs says

mafecrv profile image59

mafecrv says

Christopher J. profile image61

Christopher J. says

swapna123 profile image79

swapna123 says

pisean282311 profile image58

pisean282311 says

tinyteddy profile image61

tinyteddy says