i think my neice is being molested,an is blaming my 9yr for things that are or have been done to...

her,i dont know what to do ? Is it normal for a child that is geting molested to blame someone else for the things that are being done to her ? My neice is only 4 ,her mom is my sister,we arent close but my neice comes an stays the night with me an my 2 girls which are 9 ,17. I have 4 children so ive had alot of exsperence with kids. My mother told me my neice had been doing strange things like humping on toys,saying sexual things an at one time said her dad had touch her .Nothing was done about this an im feeling like i need to do somthing.My mom is now saying they dont think that happen

breathe2travel profile image81

breathe2travel says

roadrunner0924 profile image61

roadrunner0924 says

pips41009 says