What should i do? my husband does not want to move out his parents house, he blames it on his...

job that he don't get paid enough. His parents are so nosey they always get mad at me for any reason and always budding in on how i educate my child. i love my husband so much but i swear this is to much i have had enough of his parents they get mad if we spend time with my parents and if i go somewhere with my parents i mean its everything and they always telling us to save money and well im just tired of it i want to move out and divorce him because if he is not willing to leave his parents he don't really love me but the problem is i'm scared he gets custody of my child because he has a job

Wesman Todd Shaw profile image94

Wesman Todd Shaw says

NikenDiana profile image60

NikenDiana says