profile image 49

if the mother who was given custody of a child is serving a prison sentence (about 7 years) will...

the father be allowed custody then and cancel child support payment to her after he is given custody ?


sort by best latest

Elusen profile image83

Elusen says

You can help the HubPages community highlight top quality content by ranking this answer up or down.

7 years ago
 |  Comment