Kolcraft Contours Options Tandem Stroller Review
Parent Review of Kolcraft Contours Options Tandem Stroller
The is an amazing double stroller with six possible seating arrangements. I have the Kolcraft Contours tandem stroller and have used it for nearly more than three years. Here you will find my personal parent review of the Kolcraft double stroller, specific features of this unique tandem stroller, and pictures and video of this baby stroller in action. Kolcraft Contours Options Tandem Stroller
I love my Kolcraft Contours OptionsTandem stroller. It's a fabulous double stroller and at a great price. It is functional, affordable, flexible, and durable. I first used the Kolcraft tandem stroller when I had my second baby. My first two kids were 20 months apart and this stroller made outings with two little ones in tow a breeze. I had my third baby when my middle child was 20 months old, so I used it again. I have now used it for nearly three and a half years. It has held up beautifully and I love it now as much as I did the day I bought it.
Kolcraft Contours Tandem Stroller Seating Options - The Kolcraft double stroller can be set up many different ways.Click thumbnail to view full-size
The Kolcraft Contours Tandem Stroller is Flexible
I usually have the seats facing each other so that my kids entertain one another. One day while shopping my kids wouldn't stop kicking each other. After two warnings, I simply popped off the front seat, with my 2 year old son still strapped in, turned it around so he was facing forward, and popped it right back on. Three women around me gasped. They thought it was the neatest thing since sliced bread. They all wanted to know where they could buy this nifty customizable stroller.
Buy the Kolcraft Contours Options Tandem Stroller
I love the Kolcraft double stroller
The Kolcraft contours tandem stroller has 7 options for arranging the seats. Both children can face you, both children can face each other, both seats can face forward, the seats can sit back to back, you can use one infant carrier and one seat, you can use just one seat and leave the basket open for storage, or you can buy a second infant carrier attachment and place two infant car seats in it. It is by far the most versatile double stroller available.
Pros for the Contours Options Tandem Stroller. - Why I love my Kolcraft double stroller.
I love, love, love this tandem stroller. Here are the main reasons why I've enjoyed using this baby stroller for several years now.
- It's easy to fold and unfold.
- The infant carrier attachment easily accommodates my baby's infant car seat.
- It is super easy to push.
- It turns on a dime.
- It is an amazing double stroller and costs much less than other double strollers that have fewer features.
- It looks cool. I get compliments on it every time I use it.
- The storage basket is large.
- It's easy to use.
- Both seats fully recline.
- I love being able to change the seating arrangement.
Kolcraft Contours Options Stroller Demonstration Video - Video of how this amazing Kolcraft double stroller works.
This brief video demonstrates how simple it is to change the position of the seats on the Kolcraft Contours Options Tandem stroller. It also shows how to fold this unique double stroller.
Cons for the Contours Tandem Stroller - The downside to the Kolcraft double stroller.
Nothing is perfect, so of course the Kolcraft double stroller does have a few cons.
- To fold it all the way you must remove one of the seats or have both seats facing each other. The directions say remove both seats, but it fully folds with one seat, with one seat plus the infant carrier, or if both seats are facing each other. But it does not fully fold with both seats on if they are back to back or facing the same direction. That being said, I don't consider this a con after using it. I can pop off the front seat and fold it faster than I can simply fold a Graco double stroller. Also, removing a seat makes it lighter and easier to pick up. Finally separating the seat from the stroller makes it easier to place in tight spaces.
- There is no snack tray for the child seats. I do miss having a snack tray for my kids. The newer Kolcraft Contours Tandem II, however, does have cup holders for each child seat. I have used this stroller for nearly three years and haven't found the missing snack tray to be as inconvenient as I thought it might be.
Kolcraft Contours Options Tandem II Stroller - The newer model Kolcraft contours tandem stroller.
If you can afford the price difference, then buy the Kolcraft Contours Options Tandem II Stroller. Not only does it look great in the new gray and orange color scheme, but the newer model has a cup holder for each child's seat and it also has a new adjustable canopy that has a peak-a-boo window so you can keep an eye on your little ones.
Kolcraft Contours Infant Carrier Attachment - Infant car seat attachment for Kolcraft Contours tandem stroller.
The Kolcraft double stroller comes with one infant carrier attachment, but if you're having twins you will need to purchase a second infant car seat attachment. The stroller has plenty of room to accommodate two infant car seats.
More High Rated Double Strollers - You may also like these double strollers.
I love my Kolcraft Contours tandem stroller and wouldn't replace it with anything else even if I had the money to do so. But, these are the five most popular baby strollers among parents.