Dads Matter To Our Children
Dads give to their children, what no one else can
Moms are great, Grandparents are most absolutely special, Aunts and Uncles can be an absolute blast! But there is no one on the face of the planet that can take the place of a dad in a child's life...
Dads are role models, hero's and teachers. They are the first man your child will fall in love with and the love that they give love... Only a dad can love their child in that depth. Dad's teach boundaries, establish lines and can fix anything with duct tape!
Yes, dads play a very special and important part in a child's life and development and deserve to be put in the spotlight for the very important role that they have chosen to take on in this life and the life of their children...
SUPER-DAD!!!! This shirt really says it all!
Do you think that your dad is Super?
The faces of different fathers in our lives... They all matter
Let dad know he's super!!! - Because we know he is!!!
My father plays a valuable role in my life, even as an adult... He is a strong man who I look up to for encouragement, a man who I turn to for advice and someone that I can always count on to knock me down at my knees if I am acting like a fool... LOVE YOU DAD, you really are super!
My husband is the rock that my children need in their lives, devoted to his children above and beyond... He is the kind of man that will waltz into a business meeting with a pink bow in his hair, just because our daughter put it there... Oh ya!.. Oh, and also because he forgot to take it out!!... Yes my husband is also a Super Dad too!
My father-in-law ~ he was a beautiful soul... He shared wisdom, stood like a strong, soft mountain and was always there for his family... The men in our lives, the fathers that touch our lives, play such an instrumental, special role in the lives of everyone the encounter, and most importantly, in the lives of their children... They deserve a little ego boost here and there!
Hugs and Kisses
Say another language - It will still equal the same thing "I love you"
- In English: father, dad, daddy, pop, papa and dada
- Italian: babbo
- Arabic: babba; yebba or abbi
- Filipino: tatay, itay, tay or ama
- Hungarian: apa, apu, papa or Ã©desapa
- Spanish: papÃ¡, viejo or tata
- Polish: tata or ojciec
- Irish: athair or daidÃ
5 Ways to make a special day for Dad
- The Classic -- Breakfast in bed... A sure winner
- A note here, there and everywhere that tells dad why he is special to you
- My husbands favorite... Let him wake-up to his car or truck, freshly detailed by the kids
- Have dads to-do list ready, and done for him before he wakes up!!
- Tell him like it is -- 'Dad you are my hero"... A simple statement that will make any father feel valued
Share some quality time... - Have a quiet moment together
Spending some one on one time together is important to a child's development...
Never once have I spoken to any adult about their childhood that ever said:
Ah, my dad... He spend too much time riding bikes with me...
Or Dad... Geeesh... Always wanting to play board games and talk about my day!...
Dad's who give their children all the time and dedication in the world really are dad's who are making the world a better place. Children who have an active dad (not a wallpaper dad) will grow up with higher self esteem, likely seek out healthier relationships and have a higher, over all success adulthood.
Spending time with dad is important
Touch your life, help you grow and know when to say enough is enough
Growing up, I personally did not have a dad in my life... I didn't even know his name, and my childhood hurt for it. It wasn't until shortly after I turned thirty that the stars aligned and we united for the very first time. It was a day packed full of emotions for me, of every sort and style. Joy, disbelief, happiness and a great deal of fear... You know what? He had the same exact emotions!
It took us three decades to unite and less than a moment in time to connect the bond that was meant to be.
The moral of this little share? It is never too late. Maybe you are the child who has the dad void, or maybe you are mothering a child who has an absentee father... It is never too late to start today fresh. Push aside the fear, anxiety or hostility and move forward. The 'dad' may not be receptive, be brave, maybe, just maybe he will be and you have just been given a second chance at something special and magical.
A simple smile that you cast the 'dad' in your life... Or a hug that you never want to let go of... There are so many little ways that you can show a father love that will keep his 'best dad ever' fuel tank full... Dads are here, there and everywhere... Near or far... All day long or for a few minutes creating moments and memories... Thank you to all of the dads in the world, who have stepped up to the plate to really make a positive impact on their child's now and on their tomorrow...
This is for you dad... Just because I know!
Gifts for Dad
Duct tape for dad ~ A must... This may be the perfect duct tape product going! You can mouth off around it and there is no way that dad can peel a strip off and stick it on your lips!!! Lip hair... You are safe for yet another day!
~ Dads ~
You better listen to them... THEY CAN GROUND YOU!...
But they wouldn't... uhhh, right Dad??
Other than your dad... Was your life inspired by 'other' dads as well?
6 Ways kids can spend special time with Dad - Making the memories that they will relish for a lifetime
- Bike rides -- Not only will the bike rides help establish healthy habits, it can allow dad to 'show off' a bit doing cool tricks
- Fishing -- This quiet time together will allow for conversation
- Build anything, absolutely anything -- Dad's have tools that are cool, and normally off limits... Make some time to be creative together
- BBQ together -- No one BBQ's better than a dad... My husband is teaching our son his secret trades... And they are both closer for these moments
- Check the fluids in the car -- may not seem exciting, but it will give them a valuable lesson, plus it's a dad's thing to do!
- Grab a dinner out together (one on one time over food -- can we say YES)... And if by chance dad lets you pick the restaurant!... Oh yes baby!!!
No matter what it is you do, it will be special, because you are doing it together
Does your little one love their dad? And Crafts?? One plus one often equals a great outcome!
- Crafts for Father's Day on Pinterest | 341 Pins
Pins about Crafts for Father's Day hand-picked by Pinner Kandace Meinen | See more about father's day, fathers day gifts and fathers day crafts.