Breakthrough and Proven Natural Treatments for Colic Babies
Does My Baby Have Colic?
Colic is comfortless, crying where the baby cries wretchedly for hours or constant for days. Babies cry a lot, but colic is a different type of crying. Statistically, 25% of babies show signs of colic. The cause is unknown.
The symptoms for colic:
- Crying loud and piercing
- Tummy is tight
- Squirms and flex legs
- Clenches fingers making fists
- Symptoms appear close to three weeks old
Colic starts when the infant is about three-weeks old and lasts possibly until three months old or longer.
Colic Homeopathic Medicines
For me, choosing remedies for my baby is nerve-wracking. I came to terms with using homeopathic remedies because I witnessed the healthy benefits. I felt wiser. The product reinforces its viability by scientifically testing and proving the solution works.
The complied list offers homeopathic solutions that are soothing, helpful, and safe. Like most parents be smart, and check with a doctor who supports homeopathic treatments. I consult with my naturopathic doctor, and he has yet to fail me.
The tummy hurts, and your baby is crying. When your baby has gas and is fretful, homeopathic remedies will help your baby find that happy place and become peaceful. It worked for my little girl. She became happy, and I was so relieved.
Why would I not want the best for my child? The answer is easy - I want an effective treatment for my baby. My complied list offers homeopathic solutions for colic. They are soothing, helpful, and safe.
Like most parents be smart, and check with a doctor who supports homeopathic treatments. I consulted with my naturopathic doctor, who prescribes homeopathic therapies, and he has yet to fail me.
Chamomilla - I gave my daughter Chamomilla and found it worked well with her. It treats symptoms that flare up suddenly and ends off just as quickly. The baby gets angry and frustrated with the tightness in the stomach and gas. The baby cries, and it is hard to comfort with restlessness. They squirm, finding a comfortable position by arching their back. The stools appear green and unpleasant.
- Pulsatilla - Most of these homeopathic remedies I am listing were not given to my daughter because colic has different effects on babies. She didn’t show any symptoms. They are hiccoughs shortly after eating and a noticeable rumble in the belly. Though the baby is uncomfortable, being in mommy’s arms while gently rocking the baby is consolable. The face has small veins, and the skin appears like sheer marble.
- Nux Vomica - Your baby is constipated, and pushes bard for each bowel movement, though stool is soft and mushy, but not always. They like to be warm and get angry with trying to comfort or help them. A stuffy nose accompanies the symptoms.
- Lycopodium - Babies are restless, brow wrinkles like a worried look, and a touch of anxiety. They agonize from the trapped gas. It gets worse later in the afternoon or early evening. Warm compresses or warm hot-water bottle eases the discomfort if they pass gas. Eczema and cracks behind their ears some times appear.
- Colocynthis - The baby responds to the firm pressure on the abdomen, which is lifting baby up on the shoulders, creating a light pressure on the tummy. The position relieves pain and crying.
- Magnesium Phosphoricum - Keep their knees to their chest, which helps the bloating and gas. They form a good burp, and all settles down.
Keep reading my article for instructions on massaging your baby with colic. I found massage helped my daughter tremendously.
No More Fussy Baby
Homeopathic remedies work because they strengthen the body to heal itself naturally.
Help your baby or newborn feel better quickly, effectively, and safely by using a prescribed homeopathic remedy. Your baby will feel much better, you will feel much better, and both of you will get a good night’s sleep.
Great Book for New Mothers
Have you ever considered using homeopathic remedies?
I massaged my baby often while her body was growing, and she never had colic after and was a happy baby.
Massage Works Wonders
I stumbled across interesting and helpful information about Colic, which categorizes high on the list of medical paradoxes. A study came out of Italy and is helping babies and mothers.
Colicky babies are inclined to have a lower number of probiotics in their digestive systems. Ninety colicky babies are treated with daily drops of either a probiotic known as L. reuteri or simethicone drops. Simethicone is a well-known treatment for gas.
After the treatment using simethicone drops, less than five percent of the babies still had discomfort. It means, most of the babies receiving the probiotic barely had any colic symptoms after seven days. The good news is that more doctors in Italy are using this treatment. But there is no report that U.S. doctors are using this treatment.
Keep in mind, L. reuteri is a trustworthy probiotic found in most yogurts. I hope to hear about further testing because there are other varieties of lactobacillus that could develop into a colic treatment of the future in the U.S. and other countries as well.
Take into consideration. It is essential to discuss these treatments with your doctor or another medical professional.
- Natural remedies for colic | National Center for Homeopathy
It’s easy to get started with homeopathy. You need not be an expert in anatomy, physiology, or pharmacology.
© 2017 Kenna McHugh