- Family and Parenting
Lansinoh Breast Pump
Introduction To Lansinoh Breast Pumps
Lansinoh breast pumps are one of the most popular in the market. Heavyweight brands like Medela, Philips AVENT, AMEDA and a whole lot more have been around for a long while. Lansinoh might be a very young company compared to the rest. Established only 25 years ago by a breastfeeding mum, Lansinoh has certainly come a long way towards manufacturing high quality breast pumps for nursing mothers.
Lansinoh makes a variety of breastfeeding products that include:
- Electric Breast Pump
- Manual Breast Pump
- Breast Pump Accessories that include storage bags, storage bottles, lanolin nipple cream and many more.
Check out the Lanolin website for more details.
An alternative to Lansinoh breast pumps, include hands free breastpump bra which are all the rage these days as these types of breast pumps gives you the FREEDOM to do other daily activities while you breast pump.
Meanwhile, find out why you should consider Lansinoh breast pumps below...
Breast Pump Brand Trivia
Are You Aware Of Any Of These Breast Pump Brands?
"SO WHY SHOULD I CHOOSE A LANSINOH BREAST PUMP..???"
One of the reasons why you should consider Lansinoh breast pumps are:
- Affordability - If you have researched on other brands like Medela, you will know that they come with quite a big price tag. So unless, you are fully loaded with cash, Lansinoh breast pumps are a great option
- Durability - While other brands also mention that durability is one of their core focus when making breast pumps, customer reviews and feedback on Lansinoh Breast pumps have been very favourable in this area. In fact, the Double electric breast pump from Lansinoh seems to outlast the Medela equivalent breast pump. Even the other products manufactured by Lansinoh like bags, bottles tend to outlast the other brands. So why not consider a Lansinoh breastfeeding product?
- Soft and Flexible Fit - Breastfeeding can be quite painful for some mums. Mastitis and Sore nipples tend to occur with breastfeeding. Lansinoh is aware of this and has designed their breast pumps to be soft and gentle on the breast while maintaining a good fit on your nipples and allow a more comfortable experience when breastfeeding
- Efficiency - Some of the Lansinoh Breast pump comes with let down and expression phase technology which makes breastfeeding more efficient. The Lansinoh Affinity Double Electric Breast Pump comes with this feature and helps
- Easy Cleaning and Maintaining - One of the things that annoys mums the most is back flow of milk into the tubing. Cleaning can be difficult for breast pumps with this problem. The good news is that Lansinoh Breast pump prevents blackflow of milk into the tubing.
- Easy To Use - Using a breast pump may be one of those "first time experiences" you will ever have. Therefore, having to use a breast pump that is too complicated is one of the last things you need when you are already breastfeeding and having busy lives at the same time/working. Lansinoh Breast pumps are designed. There are only a few parts to them so assembly is easy, one dial for suction and one dial for speed. It works with AAA batteries or through the A/C adapter, so you can bring it on the go.
A Few Things To Take Note Of Before You Buy A Lansinoh Breast Pump
Minor Issues With Lansinoh Breast Pumps
As with most products, none are perfect and they do have shortcomings... The Lansinoh Breast Pump do have a few and one quite common complaint across most nursing mums is that:
- The Suction is not as strong as other brands. Medela breast pumps are stronger but look at it this way, Lansinoh pumps are more gentle on your breasts but they do come with the let down and expression phase technology to improve breast milk production. So which would you choose??
- Tubing Connection Quality I wouldn't say that this is a major issue but this component looks a bit cheap. I would advise proper maintenance while using Lansinoh breast pumps which isn't too difficult.
- Noise Levels This is a minor issue for some mothers. I would agree that the level of noise during operation is not the quietest but I would say that if you want your baby to drift to a nice deep sleep while nursing them, it might be a little more difficult.
Breast Pump Buying Guide
"Check Out The Range of Lansinoh Breast Pumps below...!"
Assorted Lansinoh Breast Pump
"TOP Recommended Lansinoh Breast Pumps"
Lansinoh Affinity Double Electric Breast Pump BPA-free
Yes this may be a bit more expensive than other double electric breast pumps but you get a more comfortable fit, more milk expression and good durability
Lansinoh Manual Breast Pump, 1-Count