Plasma Cars For Kids | Plasma Car Ride Toy | Plasmacar Review
Plasma Cars For Kids Are Fun For All Ages
If you have a child ready to get moving, plasma cars for kids are a fun ride-on idea for all ages. No battery needed, not a pedal car, push bike, or scooter, just put your feet up and move the handlebars from side to side.
They call it kid power that makes it move, maybe, but it does not take too much to make this plasma car riding toy zoom along. Even moms and dads have a good time on this toy car, some say it's a great stress reliever, and who doesn't want to feel as carefree as a kid again!
The Plasma car for kids won the coveted Oppenheim Toy Award in 2006. This ride toy can be used indoors or out, but does require a smooth surface for riding. Knowing that it is not a toddler you're your older kids will enjoy it too. Oddly enough, this ride on toy can handle up to 220 pounds. And this toy car even offers great color options like red, green, purple, yellow, pink, and orange. You can see all the plasma car for kids colors Here.
Handlebar Moving Bike for Toddlers and Kids
Here is the Blue, but other colors are available. To see the full color selection CLICK HERE. Amazon offers free shipping to your door on most models, and discount pricing too.
Video-Plasma Cars for Kids - Shows all ages can enjoy a Ride-On Plasma Car
Plasmacar Review - Is it a great gift idea for you?
This really is a fun kids toy. My oldest child who is 11, loved this. She never has figured out how to ride a two wheel bike, so moving around on this was a great option.
Here is my Plasmacar review.
- The plasma car for kids is a really fun and tough toy. We found that we could ride it too, and honestly, it is a fun ride on for adults. Ask yourself when you last enjoyed playing with the kids toys.
- Comes basically assembled, and only requires minor tightening, which is a blessing for kids toys of today.
- No learning curve, so small children can ride-on too. The plasma car for kids recommends beginners be about 3 years old. As long as you have flat surfaces, I would say that is fine. We have hills, and the kids found ways to make this go fast. It does not include brakes, so be careful with that.
- Great pricing for a ride-on toy. The plasma car for kids runs about $40-$60, very comparable with the little tykes line, and cheaper than powered ride on toys. With the plasma car ride toy, they do use their bodies and get exercise too.
- A kids toy that you can still use when they are teens (they just won't tell their friends about the ride-on car they still drive). Not very easy to find that kind of value, maybe you can talk them out of that car!!
The Downside of the PlasmaCar Bike
- As much as my kids enjoy this ride-on toy, the fact that it requires a flat and smooth surface makes it a toy that won't work for everyone. Do you have a paved driveway, smooth sidewalk, or cal-de-sac location? If so, this is ideal. Otherwise, reconsider if you have lots of gravel, grass, dirt or sand. It does not move well on those surfaces, and will wear the tires quickly.
- My last concern is no brakes. Really, if you have no hills, no problem. My older kids get going fast down hills for fun, then fall over to stop ( in the grass). If you have a flat surface, this won't be an issue for you.
All the way around, your children will enjoy this ride on toy, it is a fun alternative to a kids bike, and you just might want to try it too!