- Food and Cooking
5 Detox Breakfast Ideas.
Hello,how you doing?
Is it me or does everyone run out of ideas during detox? Lunch, breakfast or even dinner ideas? C’mon you know what I’m talking about……Most times I fail to finish a detox, because of this reason and it sucks. I don’t want you to ever feel that way so I’ll give some breakfast ideas. Let’s get in to it, shall we…..
1. Berries mix-mash
- 1 cup frozen berries (blueberries, raspberries, blackberries, strawberries) –a mixture of the berries works perfect as a opposed to one particular type.
- 1-2 not tightly filled mugs of spinach
- 2 mugs of coconut milk
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil
- 2 full tablespoons plant based protein powder
Blend until its creamy.
- 1 avocado
- 5 grains of frozen peaches
- 1 small cup of raspberries
- 1 small cup of hemp seeds
- almond milk which is not sweetened
- 2 dates
- 2 full tablespoons plant-based protein powder
- 1 tablespoon flax seed powder (non-compulsory)
Blend until creamy
3. Shaky Shake
- 3 mugs of spinach
- 1 mug of chilled blueberries (or raspberries, blackberries, mangoes, papaya, etc.)
- 1 tablespoon flax oil
- 1 tablespoon of Maca powder
- 1 tablespoon of spirulina
- 1 mug almond milk
- 2 full tablespoons of plant based protein powder
- 2 dates for a bang.
Blend until creamy.
4. Sunrise glory
- 1 cup of strong full bodied teccino or yerba mate tea with a robust aroma
- 2 full tablespoons cacao powder
- 1 raw almonds
- stevia to taste
- 1 tablespoon vanilla essence
- 2 heaping tablespoons plant-based protein powder -chocolate flavor is best.
- 1 tablespoon ground flax seed (non-compulsory)
Blend and savor!
5. Mango favorite
- 1 big nectarine
- 1 mango without skin
- coconut milk
- 2 full tablespoons plant-based protein powder-vanilla flavor is best
- 1 table spoon of flax seed powder(non-compulsory)
Blend until smooth.
A snippet of nutrients in the shakes.
- Berries-high levels of phytochemicals-natural occurring nutrient that protect the cells from damage from free radicals.in other words helps to flush free radicals out of the body ultimately preventing cancers.
- Spinach is a good source of anti-oxidants, phyto-nutrients, electrolytes and a variety of minerals.
- Coconut oil is very special because it contains lauric acids which improves immunity.
- Protein powder is the source of protein to balance the shake ,this powder doesnot contain whey as opposed to dairy products