In this Coconut Burfi, you can add more ingredients as you wish. We can change the color also.
- 2 Cup Coconut, Crushed
- 2 Cup Sugar
- 3 Dessert Spoon Milk
- 2 Drops Red Food Colour
- 10 Cashew Nuts
- Mix the coconut, sugar and 2 dessert spoon milk very well and keep aside.
- Heat a deep vessel or a non-stick pan and put the mixed ingredients into the pan.
- Stir continuously on low flame. (If not stir continuously the mixture will stick in the bottom of the pan. That will change the taste of the food.)
- When the batter will reduce half portion, add the colored milk.
- When when the mixture become sticky structure, pour this in a butter-greased tray.
- Spread this mixture in a ½ inch size and level it.
- Stick cashew nuts on the Burfi.
- Allow to cool.
- Cut into triangle or square shapes and serve it.