- Food and Cooking»
- Starter & Snack Recipes
Easy yoghurt dip
I am trying to eat healthy, and the best way to do is eat lots of vegetables whenever i feel like snacking. But eating raw vegetables, just like that is not easy and that's when dips come in handy. Its easy to pick dips from the supermarket, but i would rather eat something without any preservatives. This is my go to easy to make dip, and hope you enjoy it as mush as I do.
- One small Cucumber, grated and drained of juice
- 1 and 1/2 cup greek yoghurt or any plain hung curd
- 2 large garlic cloves, minced
- 2 tbsps olive oil, extra virgin
- 1 Tbsp white vinegar or lemon juice
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 tbsp dill or parsley or mint, chopped
- Grate the cucumber and drain leaving it overnight in the fridge.
- Combine the yoghurt, garlic, oil, vinegar and salt in a large bowl. Cover and refrigerate overnight.
- Mix the cucumber and dill or any other herb you are using to the yoghurt mixture. Serve chilled for dipping
- This dip goes very well with raw vegetables, chips, kebabs, and as a sauce for tortillas. Use it, as you like it.