What's In A Big Salad Today?
Prep time: 15 min
Cook time: 1 hour
Ready in: 1 hour 15 min
Yields: 4 Servings
- 4 Seasoned chicken breasts, cut into strips
- 4 cups dark green lettuce, chopped
- 4cups baby spinach, chopped
- 1 red onion, chopped
- 3 red, orange, and yellow peppers, chopped
- 2.5 cups cherry tomatoes, tossed in
- 1 cup white mushrooms, sliced
- 1cup dried fruit cherries, raisins, currents, tossed in
- 1 cup honey roasted almonds, sliced
- 1cup raspberry vingerette dressing, use as needed
- 1 avocado wedged, use as garnish
- 1 lime wedged, use as garnish
- 2 hard boiled eggs sliced, use as garnish
- Bake or grill chicken and slice in oblong slices, and chill.
- Wash and chop, or slice all veggies
- Arrange in large bowl, or on a large plate and toss chicken on top.