Simplest Desert ever- Fruit Custard
Prep time: 10 mins
Cook time: 5 mins
Ready in : 25 mins
Yields: 4 small bowls
Ingredients you need for Fruit Custard
· 500 ml milk
· 1 ½ tsp custard Powder
· 1 cup small diced banana
· 1 cup small diced apple
· 1 cup chickoo
· 1 cup grapes
· ½ cup small diced strawberry
· 1 ½ tsp custard powder
· ½ cup sugar
· Almonds for garnishing
How to make Fruit Custard
1. Take Milk in a Pan, add sugar and put it on a gas stove.
2. In a small bowl, mix custard with very less amount of water, and stir it well to break all the lumps.
3. Now when milk starts to boil, slowly add custard mixture to it. Constant stirring should be done to avoid lump formation.
4. After 5 mins remove the pan from stove and allow it to cool.
5. Now add all the fruits (banana, apple, chickoo, strawberry, grapes) to the custard milk.
6. Refrigerate it for 20 minutes.
7. Garnish it will Almond and enjoy!
50 Desert Recipes
More Recipes for you to try!
- Bread Pudding: A Desert which is very easy to make and delicious in taste.
- Home Made Mayonnaise Sauce: Quickest way of making fresh mayonnaise sauce at home with various flavors.
- Yogurt Curry: Indian Traditional dish made from Yogurt. Must try!
- Chicken Tikka : It is a spicy Chicken Dish which has got lots of flavors in it.
- Potato and Fenugreek (Aloo Methi): It is a Indian Dish which has got potato and Fenugreek leaves in it. It is one my favourite dish, as it is very easy making and tasty.
- Recipe for Dal Fry: It is also called "Dal Tadka". Dal fry is a recipe which has got 5 different lentils in it. It is an Indian traditional Dish.
If you are more interested in deserts then refer the mentioned book which has got 50 Desert Recipes in it.