30 Minute Chicken Breast Strip Pasta
Most of the time, we feel like there are not enough hours in the day to get everything done. I think that's why it's important to find some quick easy recipes which are relatively healthy and most importantly - tasty.
There are some many ways that chicken can be prepared and I will share with you one of my favorite chicken pasta recipes which will make your taste buds proud.
A quick, tasty chicken breast strip pasta dish that can be prepared and cooked in 30 minutes.
- Boneless Chicken Breast Strips
- Suddenly Salad Pasta (Classic)
- Virgin Olive Oil
- Lawry's Seasoning Salt
- Lawry's Lemon Pepper
- McCormick Perfect Pinch Salad Supreme Seasoning
- Kraft 4 Cheese Shredded Mexican Blend, optional
- Rinse, slice (in quarters or halves) thawed chicken strips then lightly season with seasoning salt and lemon pepper.
- Cook lightly seasoned chicken strips in virgin olive oil (on medium heat) until golden brown for approximately 15-20 minutes, then drain.
- Boil Suddenly Salad Pasta for approximately 10-15 minutes, until tender, then drain.
- In a medium bowl, combine pasta, pasta mix and chicken strips.
- Add a tablespoon of supreme seasoning (along with optional topping of shredded cheese) and stir into chicken pasta.
- Serve, warm or cool, depending on you preference.
|Serving size: 4|
|Calories from Fat||0|
|% Daily Value *|
|Fat 0 g|
|Saturated fat 0 g|
|Unsaturated fat 0 g|
|Carbohydrates 0 g|
|Sugar 0 g|
|Fiber 0 g|
|Protein 5 g||10%|
|Cholesterol 0 mg|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|
If you have any questions about this recipe or would like to share your thoughts on it, please feel free to leave me a comment below.