10 Reasons to Eat at Chipotle
Personally, I love walking into Chipotle while my senses get engulfed with the rich flavor of the great tasting food. We all know that Chipotle tastes good, but this restaurant franchise contributes greatly to your health and local food market making Chipotle the best place to grab a quick bite.
1) The Taste: The first and most important quality of Chipotle Mexican Grill is the taste. Whether your preference is chicken or steak, Chipotle has the perfect menu to satisfy even the biggest appetite with its rich and nutritious flavors.
2) Nutrition: I love to go to Chipotle after the gym especially because it provides me with a wide range of protein and vegetables perfect for bulking up and staying in shape. Without a healthy calorie intake, it is impossible to obtain muscle mass, making it vital that you have a sufficient diet after exercising. It's a no brainier that you're eating healthier at Chipotle then Burger King or McDonald's.
3) Food with Integrity: Everyone loves animals and even those of us that eat meat do not want to support a business that treats animals poorly or that cages animals and abuses them to sell. Chipotle does not use hormones in their food and obtains there products from local and respected family farms. Support our animals and the restaurants that support them too. Part of this integrity is the fact that Chipotle stores prepare there food in front of you. This gives us a peace of mind knowing where our food comes from and how it is prepared. It can be shady getting your food at a fast food joint that secretly prepares it in the back.
4) Improving the Food Industry: It is no secret that the food industry is seriously flawed in America due to food chains that care little about the product they serve in their restaurant. With Chipotle's step to use clean and healthy foods, they drive change in the fast food industry promoting the wellness of the food we eat. Due to competition, the other fast food chains must follow in Chipotle's golden footsteps. As consumers we choose were to eat, and by choosing places like Chipotle we are driving change. Let's make the food industry a better place!
5) Support Your Local Economy: You may think that with the simple task of grabbing something to eat at Chipotle will not make a difference in your local economy, but that is not the case. Chipotle obtains its products from local farmers providing economic stability in the area. Be proud when you take a bite of that burrito.
6) Environmentally Conscious: Chipotle restaurants promote solar powered lighting and power reduction running a cleaner and more efficient business. Even Chipotle building are very modern and take into account environmental concerns. It's all fun and games until someone wrecks the planet.
7) Community Building: Chipotle takes an active role in the community supporting local events and the local neighborhood. Also, Chipotle takes part in many fund raising opportunities in order to help our community.
8) Sustainable Design: By supporting the local environment you can be confident that Chipotle Restaurants will be around for a long time. Going green enables the earth to be used wiser and more efficiently. Our planet is precious and me must take the right steps in order to protect it.
9) Organic Ingredients: Everyone loves the food at Chipotle, and everyone loves that they use great and healthy ingredients to make their food. The ingredients used in Chipotle burritos have no hormones or preservatives, making it taste great and making it great for you. The guacamole made at Chipotle is mad with completely organic ingredients and is made fresh daily.
10) Atmosphere: Chipotle is a great place to eat. Grab a burrito sit down and enjoy the friendly and warn environment with every bite and know that you're helping your planet, economy, and community with the great choice to eat at Chipotle Mexican Grill.
Chipotle information on the Chipotle Mexican Grill Home page
Tired of Fast Food?
- Just how bad is fast food for you?
The health risks and effects of fast food.