101 of the Best Coffee and Espresso Drinks Part 1
For all of you coffee fans out there, I would like to teach you a new phrase coined at The Coffee Bump. Ready? We like to call all true lovers of coffee "coffee sommeliers"- meaning that you love a good coffee as you would love a fine wine, cherishing each note of flavor and hint of boldness that makes the coffee roast what it is. So here is our gift to you- the 101 Best Coffee and Espresso Drinks available for your tasting and drinking pleasure. Cheers!
1. Frozen Caramel Latte: This is one of the best frozen lattes out there for all of you seasoned coffee vets- sweetened with caramel and topped with whipped cream. Ooh la la!
2. Gingerbread Latte: It's the most wonderful time of the year! To enjoy holiday lattes, that is...
3. Eggnog Coffee Punch: Within that same holiday theme is this delicious eggnog coffee punch that will be making you wish it was Christmas all year round!
4. Bailey's Espresso Martini: Oh, man... That is pretty much all I can say about this delightfully delicious coffee concoction- that, and let's raise a glass to one of the greatest espresso martinis around!
5. Easy Iced Coffee: This recipe boasts being a "cheater" for an iced cappuccino- less is more!
6. Death by Chocolate Cappuccino: This is for the chocolate lovers out there who just can't get enough...
7. Mocha Mint Coffee Recipe: Methinks there is nothing better than mint and chocolate chip, all together in one cup.
8. Whipped Cream Amazement: This sweet beverage centers around- you guessed it- whipped cream! It doesn't get any better than that.
9. Coffee Infused Vodka: The perfect pick-me-up for a time when you need to relax and take the edge off? Hey, whatever works!
10. Autumn Holiday Coffee: This is a great infusion to "spice" up your regular holiday roast and get you in the mood for the holiday season!
11. Basic Espresso Recipes: This is the rundown on all you need to know about espresso drinks, A to Z. Easy!
12. Almond Cappuccino: That's what I'm talkin' about! Rich flavors with just the right hint of sweetness? Perfecto!
13. Brazilian Coffee: This coffee is rich and dark just like the country it hails from- very exotic!
14. Cafe Caribe: This is a wonderful blend of coffee and spices that you concoct before brewing. Superb!
15. Mediterranean Coffee : This recipe has you blend all the spices before you brew to give you an even more unique flavor!
16. All Nighter Coffee Smoothie: This is the best of both worlds since you are getting a delicious smoothie that has the caffeine to perk you right up!
17. Making the Perfect Shot of Espresso: This is where the magic happens in using your barista skills to make quality espresso shots every time.
18. How to Make a Cappuccino: This is a video teaching you the basics on a quality cappuccino- just like you would find in Italy. Bellissima!
19. How to Make a Mocha Coffee Drink: What could possibly be better than an espresso drink except adding chocolate? Just what the doctor ordered.
20. How to Make a Mexican Coffee: Ay-yi-yi! This is the best Mexican Coffee you will find north of the border.
21. Espresso Con Panna: This will hit the spot being that it is espresso topped with whipped cream- can't get any better than that!
22. Brewing Turkish Coffee: This is a specialized coffee usually enjoyed with a Turkish delight- bon apetit!
23. Espresso Macchiato: A true classic made of espresso and foamed milk- not to be overlooked!
24. How to Make a Ristretto: This is not a full espresso but a more dense and syrupy coffee- read on to learn more!
25. Bavarian Mint Coffee: A great flavored coffee mix for all of the daring coffee drinkers out there that love trying new things!