2 Minute Berrylicious Smoothie
Prep time: 2 min
Ready in: 2 min
Yields: serves 1 tall glass
- 1 cup frozen blueberries
- whole sliced banana
- 2-3 tbsp greek yogurt, plain or flavoured
- 3/4 cup milk
- honey, to preference
- 1 tsp vanilla extract, (optional)
Berry Smoothie Instructions
- Grab some of your favourite berries fresh or frozen (I personally love blueberries because they are high in anti-oxidants) and add it to the blender.
- To make the smoothie thicker and creamier add a soft fruit like a banana. (This is optional)
- Then add about 2 heaping tablespoons of greek yogurt to the berries. Plain greek yogurt eliminates some of the unnatural sugars and gives you some protein to keep you full longer.
- Add about a 3/4 cup of milk to the ingredients or you could try your favourite fruit juice as an alternative.
- add honey to taste for sweetness and a splash of vanilla extract for some flavour. Again this is optional
- Turn on your blender and let the ingredients mix to your desired texture/thickness.