3-Ingredient Gluten-Free Peanut Butter Cookies
Easiest-Ever Peanut Butter Cookies!
These cookies use only three ingredients, are gluten-free, and couldn't be simpler or faster to put together! All you need is some peanut butter, an egg, and brown sugar to make them up.
Ready to make delicious peanut butter cookies? Read on!
Rate this Recipe!
- 1 cup peanut butter, (smooth or crunchy)
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1 egg
- Preheat oven to 180C/350F.
- Put all ingredients in a bowl at once. No need to be neat!
- Mix - either by hand or with a stand mixer - until combined and smooth. The mixture should be slightly crumbly and firm enough to roll into balls.
- Place teaspoon-sized balls on two non-stick baking trays and press down in a criss-cross pattern with a fork.
- Bake for 8-10 minutes, or until cookies form a thin crust on top.
- Allow to cool and then remove carefully from tray. Cookies should be chewy with a crispy crust. Enjoy!
Peanut Butter Cookies are Good For You!
Peanuts are rich in lots of things that make you healthier and happier. These include:
- Peanuts contain oleic acid, which helps lower bad cholesterol and increase good cholesterol levels in the blood.
- They contain magnesium, which aids in muscle and brain function, reduces inflammation and is all-round good for you!
- They're chock-full of antioxidants.
- Peanuts are rich in protein, iron, B-vitamins and vitamin E.
- Peanut butter made from roasted peanuts is richer in antioxidants than plain peanuts!