- Food and Cooking»
- Dessert Recipes
3 Ingredients: Nutella Brownie in a Mug
Did you enjoy it?
During the summer, I was craving for a lot of chocolate for no reason. I searched online for a recipe for brownie in a mug, since I didn't feel like making a big mess in the kitchen, cleaning up, and so on. After an hour of searching, I finally stumbled upon a website with less than 5 ingredient Nutella Mug brownie! I tried it out, but some things didn't seem quite right for me, so I tweaked the recipe to my own liking, and it was delicious! I loved it! Very simple and easy, and not messy!
If you're a huge chocolate lover/Nutella lover/brownie lover, you should definitely try this out! Hope you enjoy!
- 3 Tablespoons Nutella
- 1 Large Egg (Whisked)
- 4 Tablespoons All-Purpose Flour
- 1 Mug
- (Optional) Chocolate Chips, you can sprinkle them over your brownie!
- Pour the whisked egg into the mug
- Add in the flour and the Nutella **NOTE: The batter will be extremely thick** Optional: You can now sprinkle on top of the batter if you want melted chocolate or wait until right after you microwave it.
- Put it in the microwave for 1 min and carefully take it out (Don't burn your hands on the mug!)
- You can either dive into it (It will be very gooey and hot), or wait at least 10-15 mins for more of a warm chewy/soft texture.
- Enjoy! :)