3 Layered Chili Bean Cheese Cream Dip
A delightful treat
As quick as you could microwave some cheese on chips this delicious treat can be whipped up. Baked in the oven to perfection but always can be thrown in the microwave for a quick finish. Enjoy the taste of low budget at home chips and dip!
Chili Cream Cheese Dip
- 1 Bag Tortilla Chips
- 1 Cup Cream Cheese
- 1 Cup Sour Cream
- 2 Cans Chili with beans
- 1 Cup Monterrey Jack Cheese
- 1 Cup Mild Cheddar
- Preheat oven 375 degrees. (In a real hurry or just want a single portion Microwave it!)
- In bowl mix sour cream and cream cheese. If needed microwave for 30 seconds to soften cream cheese. Smear all over bottom of baking pan.
- Add 2 cans of chili.
- Add 2 cups cheese.
- Bake for 20 minutes. Or until sides start to bubble. Serve with tortilla chips.
Other recipes by me...
- Waffle Sticks and Pudding Dip
Quick snack using pudding and waffle. Any flavor you want you can combo.
- Hazelnut Chocolate Morning Tarts
Hazelnut spread into crescent dough - bake and you have homemade hazelnut breakfast tarts!
- Bacon Egg-loo
Step away from the frying pan and into the cupcake pan... eggs and bacon all baked into a neat package.
© 2012 Taura Rutigliano