- Food and Cooking»
- Quick & Easy Recipes
4 Ingredient Slow Cooker Glazed Ham
Glazed ham is something usually reserved for special occasions, or Sunday night dinner because of all of the work involved tending to it in the oven. This recipe is a simple 4 ingredient slow cooker version that can be made even for a weeknight supper, and is equally elegant to serve when company is coming over.
For ease of slicing, a boneless ham is used. It is fully cooked, and when on sale, can be very economical. Mine cost $7.00! The other ingredients you may already have on hand.
If desired, the sauce can be thickened with cornstarch after the ham is removed, but I didn't feel it was necessary. This goes well with scalloped potatoes, or rice, and a vegetable for an easy balanced dinner. Enjoy!
- 3 pound fully cooked smoked ham, boneless
- 1 cup orange marmalade
- 3/4 cup brown sugar
- 1/4 cup grainy Dijon mustard
- Add marmalade, brown sugar and mustard to the slow cooker, and stir until combined.
- Remove Ham from packaging and gently rinse and dry with paper towel. Score with knife in a diamond pattern if desired, but this is not required.
- Place ham in slow cooker, and baste with marmalade mixture. Cook on low for 4 to 6 hours.
- Remove ham and slice as thinly as desired. Place back in sauce, or transfer sauce to gravy boat to pass at the table.