- Food and Cooking»
- Main Dish & Side Dish Recipes
Easy Chicken Salad Sandwich Recipe: Perfectly Simple, Perfectly Tasty
Picnics wouldn't be the same without some tasty chicken salad! Growing up in the south, my Mama always said to just keep it simple, and that is what this recipe is all about! It takes about 5 minutes to prepare once the chicken is prepared, and is very tasty. Use Miracle Whip or regular mayonnaise. I like to use Dukes personally. It always turns out fantastic! Enjoy this for your next Picnic!
- 3 lbs Chicken Breast, chopped or shredded
- 1 cup Celery, chopped
- 1/2 cup Mayonnaise
- Salt and Pepper
- 1 tbsp Lemon Juice (or use half a lemon)
- Almond pieces, optional
- Sliced Red Grapes, optional
- French Baguette or Dinner Rolls
- Bake Chicken in the oven 400 degrees for 30 minutes You can also use a rotisserie chicken from the store.
- Chop chicken into pieces (or shred) and put in a large bowl.
- Add celery, almonds, grapes, and a squirt of lemon juice.
- Mix in 1/2 cup of mayonnaise and add salt and pepper to taste!
- Serve on fresh rolls.