- Food and Cooking»
- Dessert Recipes»
- Cookies & Biscuits
5 Ingredient Peanut Butter Cookies
Super-Soft 5-Ingredient Peanut Butter Cookies
If you want a simple, quick, and easy peanut butter cookie recipe, then this one is for you. Done in under 20 minutes (including baking time!), these petite little baked goods fly off of the tray in no time.
- 1 cup peanut butter
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 Tsp baking soda
- 1 dash cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 325°F
- Mix all ingredients together well. Form into 1-inch diameter balls and (optional) roll in sugar (This can be made easier by letting the dough sit in the fridge for 5-10 minutes to firm up).
- Place balls 1 inch apart on an ungreased cookie sheet. Flatten with a fork.
- Bake 6-8 minutes, until light golden brown. Leave cookies on the sheet trays until completely cooled (otherwise, your cookies won't hold themselves together, they're so soft!).
These cookies are really a blank canvas. Many ingredients can be added or changed to give the cookies more flavor. Chose whichever appeal to you:
· Add a pinch of salt to up the flavor of the peanut butter.
· Add a few dashes of vanilla extract.
· Replace half the sugar with brown sugar (makes very, very soft cookies).
· Replace 1 Tablespoon of the peanut butter with molasses (makes very moist, soft cookies).
|Serving size: 1 cookie|
|Calories from Fat||36|
|% Daily Value *|
|Fat 4 g||6%|
|Saturated fat 1 g||5%|
|Carbohydrates 7 g||2%|
|Sugar 6 g|
|Protein 2 g||4%|
|Cholesterol 5 mg||2%|
|Sodium 70 mg||3%|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|