5 Mins Oreo Cake
- 20 pieces - Oreo biscuits, (Hide n seek or Bourbon biscuits can also be used)
- 1 cup - Milk, room temperature
- 3/4 tsp - Baking Powder
- 3 tablespoon - Sugar
- Oil, for greasing the Mold
- Choco-chip, Sprinklers for garnishing, optional
- First of all, separate the Oreo crust in one bowl and Oreo cream in another bowl. This cream we will use as frosting later.
- Now grind the Oreo crust in a mixer for 2-3 mins to make a fine powder.
- Take a bowl and add crushed Oreo crust, baking powder, sugar, and mix together well. Now add milk gradually to make a paste which is neither thick nor flowy.
- Now pour the batter in the greased mold and put in microwave for 5 mins
- Meanwhile, we take the Oreo cream & Whip it nicely. You can add 1-2 teaspoon crushed Oreo crust to the whipped cream or sprinklers or choco-chip to the cream.
- Instead of using Oreo cream as frosting, you can use chocolate syrup. This step is optional :)
- Check the cake after 5 mins by inserting a toothpick or knife. If it comes clean then the cake is ready else keep it for 1 or 2 more minutes in the microwave.
- Once the cake cools down, put the Oreo cream frosting which we have prepared earlier.
- Tadaaa.. our yummy oreo cake is ready !!