6 Useful Cooking Tips
Share with you some cooking tips that are easy to remember and easy to do. They can help you cook better, faster and more convenient.
1. To prevent egg shells cracking when boiling, add a pinch of salt to boiling water.
2. The potato is not only a favorite cooking ingredient; it also works as cleanse impurities. If you ran out of hand soap while you need to wash your hand, just cut a few slices of potato, rubbing in your hand and wash with water.
3. When you need to marinate the ingredients before cooking, you should remember: shrimp, chicken, fish and vegetables only need about 3-4 hours in the refrigerator. Pork, beef, lamb should be marinated at least about 6 hours and preferably overnight for more delicious flavors.
4. To avoid the watery eyes when cutting the onion, you should use mouth breathing instead of nose breathing.
5. Assorted fresh mushrooms usually have a large amount of water in them; use the medium high heat to stir fry mushrooms constantly to help water evaporate more quickly. This way will make the mushrooms be more bold and delicious.
6. It’s quite annoying when the cheese stuck in the cell of cheese grater. To avoid this, just rub a thin layer of cooking oil on the cheese grater, cheese will fall right off the grater’s cells easily.