Seven Layer Mexican Dip
The 7 Layers:
- Taco seasoning creamy spread
- Black olives
- Green Onions
Rate this dip!
- 1 can refried beans
- 1 can Fritos bean dip
- 1 package of guacamole dip
- 1 C sour cream
- 1/2 C mayo
- 1 package taco seasoning
- 1 8 oz package shredded Mexican cheese
- 1 can sliced black olives
- 1 medium tomato, chopped
- 2 bunches green onions, sliced
- Mix the plain refried beans with the bean dip, spread in the bottom of a 13 x 9 glass dish.
- Spread guacamole dip over the beans.
- Mix sour cream, mayo, and taco seasoning in a separate bowl until creamy. Spread this layer of the guacamole.
- Sprinkle enough cheese to cover the creamy mixture.
- Sprinkle olives, tomatoes, and green onions to the top.
- Serve cold with fresh tortilla chips or Fritos scoops.