- Food and Cooking»
- Dessert Recipes
A Guide to Delicious Recipes: Strawberry + Chocolate Bliss
Eating fruits on a daily basis is extremely important to maintain a balanced diet and also to keep the body fit. There are many fruits that are delicious, however one in specials have been marked as a symbol of flavor and beauty: strawberries. These red fruits have taken a great place into the hearts of millions of people throughout the world. Eating these red berries naturally, just the way they are grown is already delicious but imagine being able to add a little bit more flavor to it? Imagine being able to add some delicious warm chocolate to it? It is extremely easy and healthy to do! You will be mixing fruit with a little bit of chocolate, which is a great option for those who are looking forward a nice and safe way to keep fit. This recipe is incredibly easy to make and also cheap. You will take as little as 20 minutes to have this delicious dessert recipe ready.
Do you like Chocolate?
- 20 big strawberries
- 200 grams unsweetened chocolate
- 2 glass platters, different sizes, one needs to fir inside the other
- 1 plate, serve the dessert when ready
- Paper Towel
- First of all, make sure to thoroughly wash the strawberries. You can leave the green leaves, if you prefer. It adds a nice touch to the dessert when it is ready.
- Put the new washed strawberries on the paper towel in order to dry them.
- While the fruits dry, you can cut the chocolate bar into small pieces and put the pieces inside a dry glass platter (The smaller sized one).
- Put some warm (not boiling) water into the bigger glass platter and put the smaller one that contains chocolate on top. That way the chocolate will slowly melt. Once the chocolate is mostly melted use a spoon to even it. That way there will be no solid parts of chocolate on it.
- After you have the strawberries dried and the chocolate melted, you simply need to pour some chocolate on top of the fruits. You do not need to put the strawberries inside the platter, you simply need to pour some of the chocolate on top.
- After you add the chocolate to all strawberries just let them sit on the plate you had separate to serve.