- Food and Cooking»
- Dessert Recipes»
- Dessert Cakes
A Guide to Quick and Delicious Dessert Recipe:Mug Cake
This recipe is perfect for those who want a quick yet delicious dessert. This mug cake does not only taste delicious, but also allows you to be satisfied with the dessert.
Mug cake is delicious and excellent for those who also don’t want to make a mess in the kitchen. No one deserves to arrive home late wanting to have a delicious dessert and not being able to because of either not having the ingredients or time to cook.
This recipe is very famous and can be done anytime, anywhere, and you only need a few ingredients, a mug and a microwave! Can it be any more perfect?
Buy for more recipes
- 1 Mug
- 4 tablespoons Baking Powder
- 4 tablespoons Sugar
- 3 & half tablespoons Powdered Chocolate
- 2 tablespoons Cocoa Powder
- 3 tablespoons Milk
- 3 tablespoons Kitchen Oil
- 1 Egg
- 1 pinch Cinnamon Powder
- Medium size Microwave
|Calories from Fat||189|
|% Daily Value *|
|Fat 21 g||32%|
|Carbohydrates 0 g|
|Protein 0 g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|
- First of all, get your china mug. It is recommended that you use a large sized one, because once your cake starts to heat it will grow up. If you choose a smaller can you will probably end up having a mess in your kitchen.
- The next step is adding all the ingredients together. The order of addition does not matter as long as you mix the contents well. When you notice the mixture is creamy and without any sugar or chocolate little balls, put the mug inside the microwave on average power for 3 minutes. Depending on your microwave you might need to keep it a little longer. You will know your mug cake is ready when it puffs up the mug. The consistency of your mug cake will be fluffy.
- The next and last step is to enjoy your quick and delicious recipe of the day! Make sure you let your mug cake sit for a few minutes in order to cool down.