- Food and Cooking»
- Beverage Recipes
A Healthy Refreshing Carrot and Ginger Cocktail Drink
Here is a refreshing drink that you will surely enjoy, and your guests will come asking you for more. Try it, I'm sure you will agree with me!
6 medium carrots
1 tin frozen fruit punch drink (Minute Maid Guava Passion Punch is my favourite)
Sugar to taste
1-2 riped bananas
2 ½ cups water
1. Peel, wash, and dice carrots
2. Place carrots in a pan and pour 2 ½ cups of water over carrots and allowed to cook for about 15 minutes or until well cooked
3. Allow carrots to sit until cool
4. Place carrots in a blender (half of the carrots each time) with some of its water and blend on high speed. You can add more water if it is needed
5. Dice peeled ginger and blend in blender at medium speed
6. Use a sieve to strain ginger and add to carrot juice
7. Peel ripe banana and add to ginger and carrot juice mixture
8. Pour into blender, and blend again at high speed
9. Add frozen punch drink and sugar to taste
10. Add crushed ice
Enjoy a refreshing summer drink !
Getting carrots diced before cooking
Do you think you will try this Drink?
Other Hubs Worth Reading
- Home Remedy with Ginger
Ginger - The constituents and benefits. This hub also give the recipes for some home remedies using Ginger.
- How to Make Ayran - A Healthy Turkish Yogurt Drink
- Benefits of Ginger - Health Benefits of Ginger Revealed
The benefits of ginger are real. Learn about using ginger for nausea caused by gastrointestinal distress, and how its one of the best and safest morning sickness remedies. Additionally, discover other amazing health benefits of ginger.
© 2011 jean2011