A Simple Deviled Egg Recipe
I never knew how to make deviled eggs. I have to admit though, every single time I go to a barbeque, I eat all of them. I just really wanted to learn how to make them. I did some research online and found a few recipes, but with my busy schedule I wanted to learn how to make them, but do it in a quick amount of time.
- 12 Eggs
- 4 Teaspoons Mustard, Dijon or Yellow
- 5 Tablespoons Mayonnaise
- 1 Teaspoon Salt
- 1 Teaspoon Pepper
- 2 Teaspoons Paprika
- Fill a pot 75% water put on medium-high. Once boiling, use a slotted spoon to slowly add all your eggs to the water. Boil uncovered for 4 minutes. Then reduce heat to medium-low and cover for 3 minutes.
- Meanwhile, fill another pot up with ice water. Use the slotted spoon to transfer the eggs to the cold water. Let them sit in the cold water for 15 minutes.
- One at a time, start removing the eggs from the water and peel off the shell. Slice each egg length wise and use the end of a spoon to remove the yolk into a seperate bowl.
- Add all of your other ingrediants in the bowl with the yolk and mix. Once the ingrediants are mixed togther, fill your empy eggs with mixture and sprinkle paprika on top.
- Keep refridgerated until served.
© 2018 Brittany Banks